- Compatibility with FUJINON TELECONVERTER XF1.4X TC F2 WR (bundled with XF200mmF2 R LM OIS WR) is added.
- If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases. Carefully read the notes provided here.
- Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- You can update the firmware from old version directly to the latest one.
- Firmware updating requires approximately 60 seconds.
- Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- Please check here if you encounter any problems.
Firmware Update Procedure:
- Turn on the camera.
- Press "MENU/OK" button and select "FORMAT" in the SET-UP menu.
- Press the selector button(up) to select "OK" and press the "MENU/OK" button.
- Then, the format will start.
- Turn the camera off after the format is completed.
- Put the formatted memory card to a card reader slot of your PC.
- Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- Take the card from the card reader slot after the copy is completed and put it to the camera.
- Turn the camera on pressing "DISP/BACK" button to show the display in the right. Then, press the "MENU/OK" button
- Select the item into [LENS] to update the XF lens.
- Press the [OK] button to go to next step.
- Press the [UP button] to select "OK".
- Press the [OK] button and wait.
- The firmware update has been successfully completed.
- Turn the camera off
- Check the upgraded firmware.
- Format the card.
About Lens Updates:
Upgrading or downgrading your lens to a different firmware version might enhance the unit's overall performance and stability, and could also improve some of the lenses' features (a good example would be faster autofocus speed).
In order to apply a firmware properly, other than the one already installed, you should check that the lenses are connected to the camera body, copy the compatible update on a memory card, and insert it into the camera.
From the device's menu, browse to the Firmware Upgrade section, and enable the new firmware. Since each device has various ways to enter the update mode and particular steps that should be taken for a successful upgrade, you must make sure that you read the product's installation guide.
Therefore, if you consider installing this present release, click on the download button to get the firmware, and apply it. Moreover, don't forget to check our website constantly so that you don't miss any of the future versions.
- C: \ Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder \ Fujifilm
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OS Independent
- file size:
- 510 KB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.