- Provides the updated driver.
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Mouse Packages:
If an appropriate mouse software is applied, systems will have the ability to properly recognize and make use of all the available features. This will also allow users to configure any additional buttons.
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, bear in mind that other platforms might be compatible as well, but we do not recommend applying any release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones. Also, even though not always necessary, it is best to take into account a system restart as well.
This being said, if you wish to install this version, download and apply the package, and install it on the system. Also check back with our website whenever possible, to stay up to date with latest releases.
- C: \ Keyboard & Mouse \ Other
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 17.3 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.